piątek, 30 marca 2012

Tuesday


Hi! My name is Catherine and I’m from Poland. I like music, art and games. I’m 13 years old. My favorite boys band is One Direction.  My favorite and best subject is English.


This is my Tuesday.
I get up at 6.30 a.m. and I go have a breakfast. Usually I eat sandwich with Nutella. I love Nutella. Next I get dress up. After this I go to bathroom and brush my hair. When my hair is ready I go to school. First lesson is Maths. I’m not very good at Maths. When the bell rings I go for a break. After next bell I have Biology.  Then I have my favorite English lesson. R.E. is the funniest lesson in all school. After the comedy I have Polish. I like this subject. The latest lesson in this day is two P.E. After it I go to home. I have lessons to 2.35 p.m. When I am at home I play computer games, watch TV or listen to music. In the evening I do my homework.
 At 8 p.m. I go have a dinner and have shower. Again I watch my twitter or facebook and I go to bed.
That looks my normal day. I hope you like it.


Enjoy :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz