poniedziałek, 26 marca 2012

Monday

Hi, I’m Adam. I’m 12 years old. I live in Poland, in Rybnik, in Radziejów. This is my Monday.

MONDAY

I get up at 7 o’clock. Next I eat big breakfast – two eggs on bread. Next I get dressed. I go to school at 7:35. I go school by car. I start my lessons at 8 o’clock. On Monday I have 6 lessons – English, Mats, Polish, Art, Music and P.E. I finish lessons at 1: 45. I go home at 2 o’clock.
I’m at home at 2:05. I eat lunch  and I have a nap. I get up at 3 o’clock. I play computer game to 5:30. Later I do my homework. At 6:30 I eat dinner  and I watch TV. At 8 o’clock I have a shower and brush my teeth .
 Next I read interesting books. At 10 o’clock I go sleep.


Enjoy

2 komentarze:

  1. Hello ! I want to tell about my day regimen. I rise in 7. 8 till 15:00 occupation at school. then I go on dances, I play a guitar, I walk. I go to bed at ten o'clock. http://primaryschool24.blogspot.com/2012/03/monday.html#comment-form Katya

    OdpowiedzUsuń